GoS in sync with World bank has conceived a MNCH 1000 days program involving use of mobile clinics. These vehicles with trained teams are to be run by SIEHS.
SIEHS is thus seeking to develop a team of compassionate midwives where you can join in. The selected candidate will undergo a residential training of 30 days at district headquarter, after which an assessment will be conducted. The candidates that will successfully complete the training will be provided with the job offer to join proud team of SIEHS as MNCH team members.
TRAINING TO BE PROVIDED BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Overseeing and monitoring the labor process and advising mothers on their pain management options. Providing emotional care for mothers during birth.
- Monitoring patients postpartum and being available for questions or concerns. To provide prenatal and postnatal advice, care and support
- Arranging prenatal planning and care for mothers.
- Providing care for mothers and newborns after birth.
- Weighing and measuring newborns.
- Monitoring the patient’s vital signs and heart rate during birth.
- Counseling expectant mothers on birthing plans including hospital care, birthing centers, and other options.
- Preparing for birthing by following all health and safety standards.
- Educating patients on health, nutrition, and family planning.
Qualification: Certified Midwife / any other health certifications will be an added value
Experience: Fresh Graduate (experience will be preferred)
Age: Min. 20 years