To implement Security SOPs aligned with organizational policies with efficient and effective support to SIEHS Head Office.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & AUTHORITIES:
- Keep all sections of Head office premises under observation and report concerns to management
- SOPs and CoC violations to be reported to management through hierarchy
- Monitoring of Third Party Security services by informing AM Admin and Security
- Ensuring offices on all floors are locked post office hours and keys are maintained at security office
- Maintaining Visitor log and signoffs
- To be part of the investigation and disciplinary actions on confidential as and when asked by Line Manager and Head of Department
- Professionally performing security check of employees and visitors respectfully
- Keep employee vehicle under observation in office premises
- Part of Fire and Safety team
- Maintaining Lost and Found desk
- Any other task assigned by the line manager and head of department
STANDARDS TO FOLLOW:
- Ensure punctuality and maintain daily attendance
- Ensure security rounds of premises
- Ensure external visitors are managed as per SOP
- Experience of security protocols for offices
- Knowledge of any security concerns in concerned geographical location.
- Ability to handle any security situation.
- Calm and controlled in pressure situation
- Ability to handle difficult employees and externals with professionalism
- High Integrity