This position is responsible for managing Ambulances movement in different city areas whereas also providing timely information of safe and clean route towards wireless operators for timely reaching of ambulance at the incident places. This position requires the ability to read, comprehend and interpret area knowledge, technical issues of tracker, specifications, city situation awareness, mapping, and counseling and accurate decision taking ability to make calculations on minimum response time needed in area of specialization. Knowledge and ability to work with team models in a systematic environment is required.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & AUTHORITIES:
- Monitors, controls, classifies and reports ambulances activities
- Obtains, verifies, and records the location of the emergency, the name of the caller, the nature, severity, and current status of the emergency, and obtains any other appropriate information needed to secure a full assessment of the circumstances
- Maintains and facilitates communication with responding units by receiving and relaying information, including confidential information, to authorized personnel
- Indirectly manage response time with respect to standards by using available resources
- Has to provide clear instructions to CWOs for guidance of ambulances
- Appropriate knowledge of area, tracker, MS-Office & Pro QA codes
- Constantly reviews the activities of the ambulances to monitor response time and quality reaching, anticipating and solving problems in a timely manner, and identifying key point’s opportunities for improvement
- Participates in mappings that improve average time efficiency and/or producing routes which helps us to reduce operating costs
- Identify adequate records of hottest key points in city with an appropriate solution.
- Participates in Quality Assurance program for providing data of hottest/coldest key points in city while educate wireless operators for safe and perfect routes of city.
- Communicates directly with wireless operators to ensure effective participation in the
- implementation of policies , procedures and teamwork
- Connects directly with the media resources department to coordinate law & order situation of city areas and update timely to wireless operators.
- Perform protective strategies activity as require in city
- Participates and coordinate with wireless operators in law & order situation.
- Knows and understand city map, towns boundaries, famous landmarks relating to operations side and works in a team manner to ensure that these strategies creating good impact on company will.
- Works in a safe manner at all times.
Knowledge & Abilities
- Knowledge of methods for operating communications system
- Knowledge of information required for documenting
- Knowledge of the functions of the operating units or departments within the agency or jurisdiction
- Knowledge of procedures for tracking and reporting through tracker
- Knowledge of organizational lines of communication
- Knowledge of the types, disadvantages, and advantages of available tracker system
- Knowledge of security procedures involved in the dissemination of information
- Knowledge of emergency management procedures
- Knowledge of established safety procedures and guidelines
- Knowledge of the geography and street locations of the community served
- Knowledge of procedures for investigating and resolving complaints
- Ability to operate a Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) system
- Ability to provide clear instructions and guidance to ambulances crew in emergency situations
- Ability to establish goals and set priorities
- Ability to relay instructions or questions accurately and clearly
- Ability to comprehend, interprets, and evaluates relevant information from various types of source materials
- Ability to obtain and analyze facts to reach logical conclusions
- Ability to read and discern visual images on a variety of media
- Ability to interpret marked Pro QA codes to emergency situations
- Ability to organize assigned communications work and develop appropriate work methods in accordance with established procedures
- Ability to interact with people who are in differing situations.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to take accurate and complete messages.
- Ability to understand, remembers, and carries out oral and written instructions.
- Ability to decode call locations using appropriate equipment.
- Ability to recognize incorrectly transmitted messages, codes, or error input.
- Ability to read road maps.
- Ability to collect information in Urdu and record it in English
- Ability to prepare reports and statistical data and to keep accurate records.
- Ability to count and to add and subtract whole numbers.
- Ability to speak clearly, concisely, and in a professional manner.
- Ability to ensure that calls are sent accurately and promptly.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of information received.
- Ability to learn to utilize various types of electronic and/or manual recording and information system used by the agency, office, or related units.
- Ability to read, write, speak, understand, or communicate in Urdu sufficiently and also in English if needed to perform the duties of this position.
Qualification: Intermediate preferably Graduate
Experience: 1-2 Years
Age: Min. 25 years