The Assistant Manager C&C is responsible for ensuring his shift, high quality Command & Control performance that are consistent with the policies and procedures laid down by the Sindh Integrated Emergency & Health Services
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & AUTHORITIES:
Human Resource Management
- Human Resources Management and ensures the maintenance of C&C decorum
- Staff scheduling; ensure proper allocation of staff according to prescribed model
- Ensures coverage for all staff absences & perform fill-in dispatch duties when necessary
- Supervises the activities of dispatchers and lead dispatchers on all shifts as well as being available on call for questions from dispatchers or leads during off-duty hours
- Evaluate the staff and provides coaching and counseling to staff when required
- Implements all Human Resources Policies and Disciplinary Procedures
Command & Control Operations
- Ensures that handing over and taking over procedures for the shift change takes place according to the prescribed protocol.
- Provides shift reports about staff, software, equipment and data Status on daily basis.
- Facilitates the production of necessary documents and recordings when required.
- Liaises with the stations of operational field to ensure that communication protocol is being followed.
- Follows the policies and procedures for maintenance of equipment and availability are followed to all C&C Equipment is functional at all times.
- Maintain maps, manuals and other materials used in the Communications Center
- Inspection of cubicles for cleanliness, maintenance and preference set-up
- Oversee & complete any outstanding Front Office duty issue’s as per the requirement
- Assuming responsibility for any urgent matters on behalf of Management
- Liaises with the Manager & Assistant Manager C&C to ensure seamless cooperation between teams
- Ensures visual security of sensitive and confidential computerized data
- Monitor the arrival and departure process for all staff of shift
- Develops contingency plans in the event of Disaster and Emergencies
- Assuming the role of controller in case of emergency situations until relieved by senior management
- Records individual EMD & CWO performance in the shift
- Screens and addresses complaints from the community regarding dispatch services
- Shares relevant information with team members as appropriate
- Any other task assigned by the Assistant Manager Command & Control.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent trouble shooting skills
- Team building
- Good communication skills
- Leadership capabilities to lead projects to successful completion
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong beneficiary/customer focus
- Able to work with diverse groups of people.
- Aware of the Law and Order situation in the city and its impact on the operations
- The ability to remain calm under pressure.
Sound judgment, professionalism and a positive attitude.
Experience: 2-4 Years
Age: Min. 25 years