This position is responsible for direction receives and responds to telephone or other electronic requests for emergency assistance, mostly emergency medical services and/or dispatches appropriate units to response sites; does related work as required.
- Answer routine inquiries and information seeking calls very politely and tactfully with soft and nice tone.
- Determine dispatch code and allocate resources related to requirements and pass the information timely to the Dispatcher for dispatch units in accordance with the established procedure
- Efficient in using Medical Priority Dispatch System after training
- Has soft communication skills & professionalism
- Area Knowledge , tracker knowledge and its using proficiency
- Has Computer & Telephone operating ethics with cleanliness of cubical area
- Know & follow all the SOPs, principles and policies which are predefined by department & organization.
- Continuous personal grooming by participating in sessions done by any authorized personnel
- Applicable knowledge of Pro-QA software and other resources used in Command & Control.
- Any other task assigned by the Shift Supervisor.
- Ability to operate a Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) system.
- Ability to read and discern visual images on a variety of media.
- Ability to interpret marked Pro QA codes to emergency situations
- Ability to learn to utilize various types of electronic and/or manual recording and information systems used by the agency, office, or related units.
- Ability to read, write, speak, understand, and communicate in Urdu sufficiently and English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Stress management skills
- Time management skills
- Knowledge of procedures used for emergency medical treatment.
- Knowledge of information required for documenting emergency situations and calls.
- Knowledge of emergency medical, fire, police, and other emergency terminology.
- Knowledge of procedures for dispatching emergency and nonemergency equipment and personnel.
- Knowledge of organizational lines of communication.
- Knowledge of security procedures involved in the dissemination of information.
- Knowledge of emergency management procedures.
- Knowledge of established safety procedures and guidelines.
- Knowledge of the geography and street locations of the community served.
- Ability to relay instructions or questions accurately and clearly.
- Ability to comprehend, interprets, and evaluates relevant information from various types of source materials.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to take accurate and complete messages.
- Ability to decode call locations using appropriate equipment.
- Ability to recognize incorrectly transmitted messages, codes, or error input.
- Ability to read road maps.
- Ability to collect information from both English speaking and non-English speaking individuals.
- Ability to speak clearly, concisely, and in a professional manner.
- Ability to ensure that calls are sent accurately and promptly.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of information received
Experience: 2-3 Years
Age: Min. 25 years
Gender: Male / Female