The position will be responsible to supervise and coordinate the daily operations of the ambulance services to ensure smooth functioning.
Qualification: Graduation / preferably a Master’s Degree
Experience: 3-5 years of relevant work experience
Age: Minimum 25 years
Administrative Reporting: Director Operations
Location : Head Office – Karachi
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORTIES:
- Implement and enforce operational policies and procedures to enhance efficiency and maintain compliance with relevant regulations.
- Monitor and manage ambulance fleet deployment, ensuring optimal utilization and timely response to emergencies.
- Oversee the schedule of vehicle maintenance, inspections, and repairs to guarantee the fleet’s readiness.
- Lead, motivate, and mentor a team of emergency medical personnel, fostering a culture of excellence and continuous improvement.
- Conduct regular training sessions to enhance the skills and knowledge of the ambulance services team.
- Coordinate and dispatch ambulances in response to emergency calls, ensuring swift and appropriate actions are taken.
- Collaborate with local authorities, hospitals, and other relevant stakeholders to optimize emergency response procedures.
- Implement quality assurance programs to monitor and improve the delivery of emergency medical services.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of operational activities, incident reports, and personnel records.
- Report Writing
- Presentation Skills
- Data analysis skills
- MS- Office Skills, proficient in report writing and making presentations
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work with diverse groups of people
- Good analytical abilities to grasp the key points from complex details
- Should be a good team player and be willing to learn
- Able to work with diverse groups of people at different geographic locations across province
- Able to work independently, efficiently, assess priorities with a high level of accuracy
- Committed to values of equity, integrity and access for all
- Sound judgment, professionalism, patience and a positive attitude
Compensation and Benefits:
Market competitive salary package along with other benefits, such as Gratuity, EOBI, Health Insurance, Life insurance, and position-specific allowances, will be offered on the basis of qualification and experience.