The Helpdesk Agent is the first point of contact for the users who call IT Service Desk. While providing the highest level of customer service, the Helpdesk Agent answers incoming calls, tracks all information in a call tracking system, uses a knowledge base tool along with their expertise to resolve tier 1 requests in a timely fashion. The Helpdesk Agent escalates unresolved problem/issues/requests to the proper tier 2 and 3 support team. Troubleshooting basic end user issues on various software applications, hardware, network and telecommunications systems and provide desktop support.
Qualification: Graduate/ Masters in Computer Science.
Experience: 2 – 3 Years of relevant IT Helpdesk experience
Certification: A+, Microsoft Certifications are preferable.
Age: Max. 30 years
Reporting Line and Location: This position reports directly to the Deputy General Manager IT and is based at Sukkur, Sindh.
- Dealing with hardware and application support queries and issues reported to the service desk
- Support the troubleshooting of desktop computer, laptops, printers, multimedia, and cell phones.
- Troubleshooting of network connection problems
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Troubleshooting of UPS and power related issues
- Call center hardware monitoring and replacement
- Will be working in shifts to support 24×7 IT Operations
- Manages day-to-day internal client interaction
Compensation and Benefits:
Market competitive salary package along with other benefits, such as Gratuity, EOBI, Health Insurance, Life insurance, and position-specific allowances, will be offered on the basis of qualification and experience.