This position is responsible for ongoing data recording and analysis of Sindh Integrated Emergency Health Services, obtained from a variety of sources, including all aspects of response time, patient care, financial, and demographic data. It involves development and preparation of information products for association staff and members. It requires the ability to analyze health care data from conceptualization through presentation of the data. It requires proficiency with analytical tools (Excel), knowledge of data analysis methodology, use of presentation software, strong communication skills and a strong commitment to and affinity for delivering the highest level of service.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITIES:
- Producing useful insight and valuable information from various raw data sources
- Designing & maintaining processes for measurement, tracking, reporting & analyzing traffic incidents
- Identification of opportunities to improve the data analysis service and output
- Maintaining the quality of data analysis, research output and reporting
- Accurate and appropriate interpretation of data. Develop useful and insightful information from a variety of data sources.
- Develops appropriate methodologies for collecting, analyzing, and presenting data fields.
- Applies knowledge to evaluation, analysis, and interpretation of data.
- Communicates regularly and effectively with team members and supervisors. Points out system or process problems when noticed; engages the team in problem solving.
- Plans and participates in cross-training with C&C management
- Develops technical skills comparable to other HIP analysts. Fills in for other HIP analysts as requested.
- Recognizes accomplishments and contributions of team members
- Good working relationships with internal and external departments and facilitates satisfactory communication and resolution of problems.
- Promote an image of a high quality organization through expertise and responsiveness also takes responsibility for assignment completion and follow-through.
- Any other task assigned by the Assistant Manager C&C.
- Ability to operate a Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) system.
- Ability to read and discern visual images on a variety of media.
- Ability to interpret marked Pro QA codes to emergency situations
- Ability to learn to utilize various types of electronic and/or manual recording and information systems used by the agency, office, or related units.
- Ability to read, writes, speaks, understands, or communicates in Urdu sufficiently and also in English if needed to perform the duties of this position.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Stress management skills
- Time management skills
- Knowledge of procedures used for emergency medical treatment.
- Knowledge of information required for documenting emergency situations and calls.
- Knowledge of emergency medical, fire, police, and other emergency terminology.
- Knowledge of procedures for dispatching emergency and nonemergency equipment and personnel.
- Knowledge of organizational lines of communication.
- Knowledge of security procedures involved in the dissemination of information.
- Knowledge of emergency management procedures.
- Knowledge of established safety procedures and guidelines.
- Knowledge of the geography and street locations of the community served.
- Ability to relay instructions or questions accurately and clearly.
- Ability to comprehend, interprets, and evaluates relevant information from various types of source materials.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to take accurate and complete messages.
- Ability to decode call locations using appropriate equipment.
- Ability to recognize incorrectly transmitted messages, codes, or error input.
- Ability to read road maps.
- Ability to collect information from both English speaking and non-English speaking individuals.
- Ability to prepare reports and statistical data and to keep accurate records.
- Ability to count and to add and subtract whole numbers.
- Ability to speak clearly, concisely, and in a professional manner.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of information received.
- Ability to read, writes, speak, understand, or communicate in English sufficiently to perform the duties of this position.
Experience: 1-2 Years
Age: Min. 25 years
Gender: Male / Female